• BUKU HARIAN SEORANG PENIPU, script writer, a series for Netflix, adapted from a play by WS Rendra. Currently in script development stage. Produced by PickLock Films.
• MOZACHIKO, script writer, a high school romance web series for WeTV, currently in post-production. Produced by MD entertainment.
• SAMPAI NANTI, HANNA!, script writer, a movie for cinema release in 2022, currently in script development stage. Produced by PickLock Films.
• JENDELA SERIBU SUNGAI, script writer, a movie for cinema release in 2023, currently in script development stage. Produced by Radepa Studio.
• SEPEDA PRESIDEN, script writer, cinema release on 23 December 2021. Directed by Garin Nugroho, produced by Radepa Studio.
• BEDA FREKUENSI, a youth-themed movie, for theatrical release in 2022, directed by Titis Sapto Raharjo, currently in script development stage. Produced by PT Multi Kreasi Integra.
• KEONG EMAS, an animated movie based on the famous folklore of a princess being cursed into a golden snail. However we make an edgy twist of the original story. The script has been completed. Produced by Hompimpa animation studio.
• BERBURU HARTA KARUN, a motion picture with family adventure theme, script development has been completed but pre-production was halted due to Covid-19 pandemic. Produced by Nimpuna sinema.
• HOEGENG: YANG TEDUH DAN TEGUH, script writer, script development since 11 February 2020. Produced by PFN (Produksi Film Negara).
• 3 SRIKANDI, a movie about the struggle of three Indonesian female archers who won the first ever Olympic medal for Indonesia. It was shot in Jakarta, Seoul, Surabaya, Makassar and Sukabumi, released August 4th, 2016. I wrote the script, directed by Iman Brotoseno, produced by Raam Punjabi of Multivision Plus, with Ninin Musa as managing producer.
• MAGILIKA, an animation for cinema release in early 2015. Now this movie is on final stage. I wrote the adapted script from its international version and was involved thoroughly during the voice recording sessions which took around 2 months.
• GARUDA 19, a movie about Indonesia’s national football team Under 19, directed by Andibachtiar Yusuf, with Mizan Production. I wrote the script focussing on three teenagers pursuing their dreams and going through the hardship to enter Indonesia national team Under 19. Nation wide cinema release on 9 October 2014.
• My first novel, Papua Berkisah, is now in major book stores! YAY!!! It’s a story about a bold and smart mouthed young girl who is forced to travel with her stubborn and delusional father from Jakarta to Jayapura in Papua. They argued almost all the time. Eventually this journey reveals the father’s bitter past and the girl’s apprehension about her identity.
• Cahaya Dari Timur: Beta Maluku, a feature length movie, cinema release on 19 June 2014. A sport drama set in Tulehu, Ambon, directed by Angga Sasongko of Visinema. This is about how football can unite and give back the sense of identity in the conflict torn Ambon in 2006. I wrote the script with kind help from Ipank who introduced me to he bitter past and splendid side of Tulehu, a village near Ambon. Now this movie is reaching for international release. God speed!
• MDR TB Survivors Stories, a collection of touching stories about those who survived Multiple Drug Resistant Tuberculosis and decided to help struggling patients fighting against MDR TB.
• Komik Panji as a script writer. A collaborative work with Pappilon studio.
• State of The Game is a documentary under 101 East program, AlJazeera English. It was about footbal mafia in Indonesia and overseas. My involvement was as a production assistant. Click this to watch State of The Game.
• NATSIR: Kami Pulang is a motion picture now on script development stage about Muh. Natsir, Indonesia’s Prime Minister during the early years of our nation. My involvement is as script writer.
More of previous projects:
• Hari Ini Pasti Menang (Gabriel Omar) is a motion picture screened on Indonesian cinemas on 11 April 2013. I wrote the script of this work of art from Bogalakon pictures directed by Andibachtiar Yusuf. It’s about the dark side of what seems to be glamorous football industry. Please see the official trailer here:
• Gabriel Omar comic series, also brought to you by Bogalakon pictures. This is a comic prequel of Hari Ini Pasti Menang the movie, consist of 8 books and hit major book stores in March 2013.
• Home Sweet Home, a graphic novel now in development. Graphic novel? YES!!! Can I draw? NO… don’t get me wrong. I wrote the script then gave it to the artists for its visual work. The head artist said it is now 70% complete.
• Romeo Juliet (feature length movie – 2009, script co-writer, associate producer), screened on:
– Indonesian cinemas nation wide on April-May 2009
– Hong Kong International Film Festival 2009
– Dhaka International Film Festival 2010
– A review by The Hollywood Reporter said this film is success due to strong source material.
• Mercury Poisoning in Borneo Goldmines (documentary for Al Jazeera English – 2009), fixer & researcher
• Round The World Connected (documentary for Nokia Siemens Network – 2009), fixer & researcher
• Jagat Bali (Touch of Bali), Lenggak-Lenggok Jakarta (Jakarta Now and Then) & Tapak Indonesia (Discover Indonesia), all as script writer & producer. Those three programs are TV documentary series about culture and art. A project with Studio Samuan for Astro Awani channel back in 2007-2008
Ping-balik: Berapa Gaji Freelance Writer? | BLOG Swastika Nohara
Mei 16, 2021 pukul 10:25 am
Wow, masyaallah. Kereeen banget mba. Saya tahu blog ini dari mas darmawan, panduanim.com kesini sedang belajar ngeblog. Masyaallah, salah satu blog ini yang membuat saya dapat asupan kepercayaan untuk ngeblog dengan menjadi diri sendiri. Bismillah. Sukses selalu untuk mba swastika
Ping-balik: Because Women Are Special | BLOG Swastika Nohara
Maret 7, 2017 pukul 12:43 pm
wiih keren banget mba swastika, aku dari PAM nya bang Adriano langsung mampir ke BLOG sini ?
Maret 7, 2017 pukul 5:56 pm
thank you sudah mampir 🙂
Januari 9, 2017 pukul 12:49 pm
Hmm, ternyata penulis beken. Salam kenal, ya…
Januari 10, 2017 pukul 7:10 am
Salam kenal 🙂
Ping-balik: Makin Pede Di Usia Cantik | BLOG Swastika Nohara
Ping-balik: Balada Ojek Jakarta (3) | About life on and off screen
Ping-balik: Nursing Room, Pentingkah? | About life on and off screen
Ping-balik: Dua Hari BloggerCamp Gemes! | About life on and off screen
Ping-balik: Awal Mula Film 3 Srikandi | About life on and off screen
Mei 21, 2015 pukul 1:44 pm
ya mapuuuun… film kece romeo n juliet itu yang buat naskahnya kakak ya…
Mei 21, 2015 pukul 1:45 pm
Alhamdulillah disukai… Makasih ya 😀
Ping-balik: Koperku Masuk Koran! | About life on and off screen
Ping-balik: Pesona Pulau Belitung Dan Batu Satam | About life on and off screen
Ping-balik: Apa Arti Tahun Baru Buatmu? | About life on and off screen
November 21, 2014 pukul 11:54 am
Kak Nohara, kamu keren sekali. salam kenal yah 🙂
November 21, 2014 pukul 11:56 am
Thank you. Salam kenal Defi 🙂 Eh, atau panggilannya Laila?
November 21, 2014 pukul 12:00 pm
dua2nya boleh Kak. mana yang enak dilafalkan aja 😀
November 21, 2014 pukul 12:47 pm
Laila aja ya… lebih hangat kedengerannya, mengingatkanku pada cerita 1001 malam yg indah itu 🙂
November 21, 2014 pukul 2:29 pm
April 23, 2014 pukul 12:06 pm
Very impressive, how can you write all those projects and still blog at the same time as well as having fun???
April 23, 2014 pukul 12:19 pm
Rrr… dunno what to say to this. But for sure, I blog to keep myself sane 🙂
Oktober 6, 2012 pukul 1:29 pm
Thanks a lot for giving everyone an extremely splendid chance to read articles and blog posts from this website. It’s usually so pleasing and also full of a good time for me and my office mates to search your web site on the least 3 times in one week to learn the new tips you have. And indeed, I’m just at all times contented concerning the superb points you serve. Certain 1 ideas in this post are absolutely the most suitable we’ve had.
Juli 28, 2011 pukul 9:21 pm
kaak, makasih udah mampir dan komen di blog-ku yaa 😉
Good luck kerjaan-kerjaannya 😀
Oktober 21, 2013 pukul 11:11 am
thank you Videe. good luck too for you!
Juni 27, 2011 pukul 7:05 pm
mbak sabai, sms aku za 085730589604 , saya yang di bicarafilm.com tanya tentang skenario itu loe
Juli 11, 2011 pukul 6:49 pm
hai Erwin! tanya2 disini ajah.. kalo sms karakternya terbatas, cuma bisa pendek2 nggak enak
Februari 23, 2011 pukul 8:44 am
keren kak blognya 😉 whoa pekerjaanmu itu salah satu cita-citaku dari SMP :p
Juli 11, 2011 pukul 6:46 pm
hayuk dikejar dong cita-citanya 🙂
Juli 12, 2011 pukul 11:11 pm
HUHU masih sedikit buta sama bentuk skrip, kak. Biasanya nulis cerpen -_- dan masih bersarang di laptop hihihi. Tenang kaaak, pasti akan terus dikejar 😛
Februari 4, 2011 pukul 4:33 pm
whoaaaa.. script writer..!!
what a lovely thing to do.. *envious*
makasih ya udh mampir ke blog, aku sudah subscribe dirimu.. pls write often yah! hehehee..
Juli 11, 2011 pukul 6:47 pm
Pipi, aku nulis di blog paling sebulan 1-2 kali aja, kalo keseringan nge-blog ntar script-nya kapan selesai…hehehe..
Ping-balik: 2010 in review « About life on and off screen
September 24, 2010 pukul 11:28 am
wuih, bahasanya inggris! *ndlongop*
Maret 20, 2014 pukul 8:47 pm
Hai Mas Stein… Apa kabar? Udah lama nggak main ke sini 🙂
Juni 28, 2010 pukul 8:54 pm
wah, saya dijadiin next project ?*ge er*
Ping-balik: Tweets that mention Projects « About life on and off screen -- Topsy.com
April 24, 2010 pukul 8:19 pm
wah, saya dijadiin next project ?
Maret 20, 2014 pukul 8:47 pm
Hai Om Warm… apa kabar? Udah lama nggak main ke sini 🙂
Mei 13, 2014 pukul 7:41 am
yeee, itu empat taun komen saya baru dibales 😐
Mei 13, 2014 pukul 3:29 pm
yg penting komen yg ini cepet dibales dooong 😀
April 24, 2010 pukul 8:19 pm
Wowww.. Terpesona dengan proyek-proyeknya. You’re cool. Sabai must be very proud to have a mom like you.
Maret 20, 2014 pukul 8:48 pm
Hai Alfa… Pa kabar? Dah lama nggak main ke sini 😉
Februari 11, 2010 pukul 12:10 pm
blog nya keren abissss
Februari 8, 2010 pukul 9:21 am
need a hand in the uploading + establishing this project page, yes!
Februari 7, 2010 pukul 11:31 pm
need a hand? 😀